Prof. MariaM Majewska: Szczepionki są słusznie zaliczane do toksycznych substancji,
dlatego niektórzy przewoźnicy odmawiają ich przewozu.
Ale wstrzykiwanie tych toksyn niemowlętom jest promowane przez WHO I
inne agentury firm farmaceutycznych, takie jak WHO, CDC, FDA, czy MZ.
Firma eBay zakazała przewozu następujących produktów:
The following items cannot be sent using eBay delivery powered by Shutl services:
- Items that do not comply with eBay’s Prohibited and restricted items policy
- Dangerous goods – including:
guns and other weapons, ammunition, live animals, explosives,
pyrotechnics, flammable, gases, radioactive substances and any other
substance presenting a hazard or likely to cause or encourage disease;
dangerous goods as defined by (i) regulatory bodies governing transport
or (ii) applicable law and regulation including the European Agreement
concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR),
UN classified dangerous goods; and any other goods that Shutl deems
present a potential risk to Shutl’s carriers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 – due to recent safety problems with this device, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cannot be sent via Shutl delivery services.
- Perfumes and aftershaves.
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances – substances that are liable to cause death or injury if swallowed or inhaled, or by skin contact.
- Weapons and replica weapons.
- Sharp instruments –g. knives, gardening and household tools, unless they are properly protected.
- Solvent-based paints and inks – including varnishes (e.g. nail varnish), enamels and similar substances.
- Water-based paints and inks.
- Human and animal remains – including, without limitation, ashes.
- Pesticides – any chemical that is used to kill pests and insects.
- Pressurised containers – such as oxygen tanks or fire extinguishers.
- Misleading endorsements – parcels
must not bear words, marks or designs which are unauthorised or which
may reasonably lead the recipient to believe that the packet has been
sent On Her Majesty’s Service.
- Vehicle parts – parts
which are over our weight limit or that are outside of our dimension
limits. We also exclude parts that are filled with or containing
oil/fluids and parts made with or containing glass.
- Magnetised material with a magnetic field strength of 0.159A/m or more at a distance of 2.1m from the outside of the package.
- Prison manufactured articles from overseas – goods
made in foreign prisons, except those imported for non-commercial
purpose, of a kind not manufactured in the United Kingdom, or those in
- Wszystkie toksyczne substancje –g.
arsenic; beryllium; cyanide; fluorine; hydrogen selenide. This also
includes infectious substances containing micro-organisms or their
toxins which are known to cause (or are suspected of causing) disease,
such as: mercury; mercury salts; mustard gas; nitrobenzene; nitrogen
dioxide; pesticides; rat poison; serum and vaccines = szczepionki.
- Oxidising substances and organic peroxide – These
are substances such as disinfectants and may cause or contribute to
combustion of other substances. They may also be liable to explosive
decomposition, react dangerously with other substances or injure
health. For example: bromides; chlorates; components of fibreglass
repair kits; disinfectants; nitrates; per chlorates; permanganates and
peroxides. This includes any corrosive elements.
- Pathogens – things
that can cause disease, such as a virus. Pathogens in the Risk Group 4
and selected Risk Group 3 listed in Schedule 3, Part 1 of the latest
edition of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
are prohibited e.g. clinical, environmental and medical waste; ebola,
anthrax and foot and mouth disease.
- Radioactive materials – radioactive
materials and samples that are classified as radioactive using Table
2-12 of the latest edition of the International Civil Aviation
Organisations’ (ICAO) Technical Instructions. For example:
fissile material (uranium 235, etc); radioactive waste material;
thorium or uranium ores, etc.
- UN2814 or UN2900 infectious substances – these
are classified at Division 6.2 of the 2005-2006 Edition Technical
Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air published
by International Civil Aviation Organisation („ICAO”).
- Illegal items – items that are illegal to be transported or supplying items to the parcel recipient that are illegal.
- Articles of exceptional value –g. works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver.
- Unaccompanied baggage.
- Aerosol cans/sprays.
- Biological samples.
- Dry ice/frozen water.
- Environmental waste/medical waste.
after acceptance a carrier discovers that the parcel contains
prohibited goods it may dispose the parcel at it’s own
discretion. Shutl accepts no responsibility for this.
P.S. Suplement: Obowiązkowe szczepienia dorosłych